понедельник, 28 мая 2012 г.

Oh, these girls are virgins!


There in the vast community of Lear is known as the Virgin.
Yes, no doubt, there you will help sort out problems with your.
Zasrut sometimes, so that did not carry any nonsense, but a fun community.
You can find useful information, if a good look through =).
On your court. the craziest billeting of this community.










a. I was the first time, which is a month ago. I did not see whether he was in a condom. Perhaps he had finished.

2. I pecked a guy fingers and I was bleeding very much!! .

3. with two possible prezikami. and someone tried it?.

4. When there virginity. hymen?? .

5. normally, when a boy with a kiss devo4koy Well half an hour without a break 1:00??!.

6. And how do you know that I had finished, when I masturbate?.

7. When the body is a pleasant shiver and muscles begin to shrink - it is an orgasm?.

8. Today I wore shorts, and shaved legs, so my grandmother found out about it and told my mother! . She threw a tantrum so - so how dare you? .

9. tell me which member of a guy 14-15 years?.

10. really want to lose their virginity. I have just a few days in Moscow and I do not know what to do: be a better first finger, and then take the money? . only without the ha-ha.



11. I'm here for several days engaged in masturbation, I'm stuck there something that the length of about 8-10 cm and a diameter of 2.5-3 cm, well, once even a little hurt.

12. many of these fucking fucking sperm retain their livelihoods?.

13. if you fuck in the bathroom, for example, there is a risk of water with a fly spermikami??.

14. how best to fake orgasms?.

15. The people, as anyone had sex with a partner who has no external injuries? .

16. If engaged in oral sex, being a virgin, after you have devstvinetsey identity is?.

17. I've heard many times that if having sex with various young men without a condom in one and the same day, the probability of pregnancy is zero.

18. fucks like a goddess. like this? . I still was not likely a girl goddess. ( she wrote it ).

19. At what age do girls breasts sag?.

20. I do not want my first malcheg knew that I had defachka and sings, I had deprived itself of virginity, slipped back Khoi- diameter 3.5 cm which was not Nike pain and blood, I liked the sales.

21. how your people masturbate?.

22. During the merging our bodies with the guy I'm trying to bite his coca. although it is not got it, it's a bad thing?.

23. it turns out that within a year after the loss of virginity can zanimatsa sex do not take precautions and not flies will love!.

24. I have a month were to begin June 5. but not started )).

25. I am a virgin and how it just for fun tried to climb his finger in his anus, and I go there even a finger is not included. But what if there male member fits, when I begin to engage in sex?.

26. and tell me I'm here because they saw the pictures, and there may be a fist and stick legs THERE! .

27. That day I was a bit drunk, we have a guy walked in the area, and then went into the entrance and there in the doorway of 16 etazhki on closed stairs, he fucked me. put the cancer and fuck me. cool is not it?.

28. Masturbation can be considered for treason?.

29. How do you feel about WHEN YOU LEAVE Suck on her neck? .

30. hopping around in the need to have sex?.

31. Why men do not use deodorant, and other means, so as not to stink?.

32. Oral Sax - at the first time hurt?.

33. How to do Oral sex, So neporanit Portner?.

34. say that the guys at a time, too, is painful or unpleasant.

35. who had the realties that during sex a leg cramp?.

36. Does any harm to the girl - when she does a guy oral?.

37. And if a girl has flown, it should be sick and muddy right on the next day?.

38. lope prezikom in a large pack??.

39. I'm a virgin. I really want to fix it.

40. is there any harm to the girl if the guy cums in her mouth?.

41. and it is true that during sex with a virgin guy to be a member in the blood?.

42. when my boyfriend will have my blood as I pour?)) as soon as he puts out a member or as soon as vsunet??.

43. I'm 14 and I have never had sex. But horror as ho4etsya. I decided to try masturbating. I decided to start with a pen. Odd but not sticks. tried a banana - but it is too cold. ( I keep bananas in the refrigerator) can still toothbrush. but not all t. in general help pliz!.

44. first sex I had in 11 years. but the second did not occur.

45. I offer my girlfriend to have sex at age 14! .

46. because of what determines the size of the clitoris??.

47. when guys crawling hands to the girls in the pussy ))). 4to zna4it it he did ho4et.

48. after having sex with a new person, I 'm sick all the time.

49. I leshilas virginity as much as two times! . and the second time he wanted me in the ass. and I have torn it - at first it was painful and then bled. my friend said that there is also a plenochkoy is torn during childbirth.

50. I am 16 years old and I don `t know vabsche Nitsche about sex. what a blow job, or what is it? .

51. I am still a virgin. I do not have a boyfriend. Because I'm not beautiful. I also want this new year of losing virginity. But I did meet a. I thought of itself deprive a cucumber or a banana, but I'm afraid of pain oche. And so afraid that I did not have enough determination to stick it in there. So come up with that I'll shove a bottle of champagne and a marazilku. Then when it got frozen in a bath. Hire a wire and put in charge of the hymen. The bottle will heat up and shoot. Turn out that I lose my virginity soon.

52. Is it true that if you do not leshitsya virginity before the age of 18, the sheath zarostet?.

53. And from a blowjob can be worms?.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий